Pack a punch with this tangy, spicy recipe.
- 1 Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery Flatbread
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Penzey’s buttermilk ranch dressing base
(or 1 pkg. ranch salad dressing mix, make sure it is gluten free)
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 plum or roma tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet and bake at 350º F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool while you prepare the toppings for the veggie flatbread.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, and sour cream until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cut into squares and serve.