Combine salty with sweet with this flatbread dessert.
- 1 Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery Flatbread
- 1/2 lb. of cooked chicken (cooked, cut in strips)
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 package of frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon of basil (chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon of olive oil
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet, brush with olive oil and bake at 425º F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and whipping cream until smooth. Stir in spinach, garlic, half of the parmesan, and half of the basil. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with chicken, mozzarella, and parmesan. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese browns. Top with fresh basil.