Fill any bad day with comfort when you make this recipe.
- 2 Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery Flatbreads
- 2 andouille sausage links (fully cooked), 1/4” slices
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon each: garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, basil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, sugar
- 1/2-1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2-1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 small red onion ( chopped)
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
Preheat oven to 450º. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, sauté sausage slices for 5 minutes until brown (optional: place on cookie sheet and bake at 450º for 5 minutes).
Combine tomato paste, 2 tablespoons of water, and all spices. Spread half of mixture on each flatbread. And top with cheese, peppers, onions, and sausage. Bake on a pizza screen or stone for 7 minutes or until toppings are baked to your liking.