Combine salty with sweet with this flatbread dessert.
- 1 Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery Flatbread
- 1/4 cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s® Barbecue Sauce
- 3 ounces of chicken (cooked, cut in small pieces)
- 3/4 cup of monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup of red onion (chopped)
- Cilantro, (chopped)
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet, brush with olive oil and bake at 425º F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread barbecue sauce on crust leaving a border. Sprinkle with cheese, onion, and chicken. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese browns. Top with Cilantro (optional).