Channel your inner Italian side with this simple, six-ingredient recipe.
- 1 Molly’s Gluten-Free Bakery Flatbread Pizza Crust
- 1 (8oz) container of honey pecan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of Koolwhip®
- 1/4 cup of pecans (chopped)
- 10 dried apricots (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 Teaspoons of shortening
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet, brush with olive oil and bake at 425º F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, cut flatbread in strips and then cut each strip in half. Let cool while you prepare the toppings.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, add Koolwhip® and half the pecans, stir until mixed. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining pecans and apricots. Melt a 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate with two teaspoons of shortening. Drizzle chocolate over fruit and pecan topping.